Guarantee · Refund Policy
Each of us at Karen's Flower Shop is working hard to develop lifelong relationships with our customers, and that's why we are proud to offer our customer satisfaction guarantee as your assurance of quality.
Our goal is your complete, 100% satisfaction. We appreciate your business and are working hard to be your only choice for flower delivery anywhere in the world.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to provide a replacement.
- If a replacement is not possible, a refund may be provided for the missing value or a future credit.
- Please contact us as soon as possible.
- Have your Order Number ready which is available on your receipt.
When you order online you will receive an immediate online receipt to print and retain for your records. You will also receive a receipt by e-mail. Please review for accuracy and contact us immediately of any errors.
The best way to determine if a delivery has met your satisfaction is often to contact the recipient directly. The next best method is to contact us on the next business day after scheduled delivery. With over 50 years sending flowers across Canada and throughout the world, we have built an outstanding track record for consistent, reliable and successful deliveries. We are confident you will find our services to be highly reliable and professional.
- We cannot always guarantee AM or PM delivery times but are always willing to do our best to meet your time-of-day requests, whenever possible, except for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. In many cases, we are limited simply by time zone variations and/or the amount of available time needed to fulfill an order as quickly as possible to your satisfaction.
- During busy holiday times, we always recommend placing your order well in advance. Valentine's and Mother's Day are generally the busiest flower-giving times of the year. For Mother's Day, in particular, we recommend choosing a delivery date on the Friday or Saturday before busy Mother's Day. Mom will love the early gift of flowers!
We are committed to providing quality products with excellent customer service either in store, by phone or online. We respect our customers' privacy, take all security matters very seriously, and do not clutter our sites with advertising banners, nor do we clutter your e-mail boxes with unsolicited e-mail. We are proud members of FTD®, Teleflora, Flower Shop Network, many local businesses and local Chambers of Commerce.
Thank-you for your business.