- We cannot always guarantee AM or PM delivery times but are always willing to do our best to meet your time-of-day requests, whenever possible, except for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. In many cases, we are simply very busy with a greater amount of orders than usual. We attempt our best as a team to have your order made and delivered quickly with care every step of the way.
- During busy holiday times, we always recommend placing your order well in advance. Valentine's and Mother's Day are generally the busiest flower-giving times of the year. For Mother's Day, in particular, we recommend choosing a delivery date a week or two before. They will love the early gift of flowers!
- Please note that our delivery drivers are often not allowed to take a flower order directly to the recipient's room in hospitals, hotels, and in some businesses or military installations. Due to the unique nature of these deliveries, we will gladly provide delivery to the reception desk or suitable equivalent.
- When delivering flowers to the given recipient we have the right to call first before delivering and give the recipient the name of the sender (if asked). In addition, per recipients request, we are permitted to change delivery date/time. To make it convenient for them or if not home.
- Orders placed on Sunday may need to be delivered the following business day. However, during major floral holidays (Valentine's, Mother's Day, ext) we usually can deliver during this time. Please contact us for special Sunday delivery requests to guarantee delivery.
- Occasionally orders are placed online for certain remote or rural areas that are not serviced by Karen’s Flower Shop and our affiliates in the immediate area. In these cases, we may be able to arrange a special delivery for additional fees to your order or cancel. To arrange a special delivery, please call 1-888-878-2881.
- Orders can not be cancelled on the same day as scheduled delivery, or if already delivered. Website orders cancelled prior to delivery are subject to a $10.00 administration charge.
We are committed to providing quality products with excellent customer service using simple, easy-to-use web-based catalogues & online ordering. We respect our customers' privacy, take all security matters very seriously, and do not clutter our sites with advertising banners, nor do we clutter your e-mail boxes with unsolicited e-mail. We are proud members of FTD®, Teleflora, FSN and local Chambers of Commerce. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.